Please be advised that our office is open at this time to ensure that our clients can maintain communication and access prompt legal services at all times. We are closely following advice and directives from the authorities and will remain open for as long as it is deemed safe to do so. Please be advised that the civil courts are closed as are court reporting centers. This may result in some procedural delays, but will not affect the outcome for our clients.
We are constantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are implementing precautions to ensure safe operation. Our priority is the health and safety of our staff, clients, families and colleagues.
We have put in place firm measures to prevent and minimize the impact including:
- All non-essential meetings have been cancelled
- Wherever possible, meetings are held online or by phone
- Masks are available for the in-person meetings
- All frequently used surfaces are sanitized daily
- Staff and clients are asked not to attend the office if they experience symptoms consistent with COVID-19
In the event that our office must shut down, our lawyers and paralegals are set up to work remotely and you can continue to reach us by dialing our office telephone number or by e-mail. Please rest assured that we will continue work on your files and that the shutdown will not affect the quality of services.